At Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty, we have established a fundraiser for those who would like to give monetary donations toward Hurricane Michael relief efforts. Click on the link below to donate. 100 percent of the money collected will benefit local relief initiatives.
But, if you’re looking for other ways to give back, such as through donating supplies, we have some suggestions that might help. All of the places mentioned below are serving as drop-off locations for tangible goods to help those impacted by Hurricane Michael. Some organizations have mentioned specific needs so those are included below. Links to each company’s social media channel with more information are also provided. Please check with your preferred drop-off location for hours that donations are accepted. Thank you for giving!
If you know of additional drop-off sites we can include on this list, please leave us a comment. If you are looking for volunteer opportunities, click here.
- Destiny Worship Center – 13300 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach – hygiene items and toiletries, batteries, flashlights, generators, tarps, non-perishable food items, contractor trash bags, baby and infant supplies
- Panama City Beach Police, locations on 98 and 79
- Campus Cafe at Northwest Florida State College, 1170 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Walton – canned goods, water, toiletries, clothing, shoes
- Destin Fire Station, 848 Airport Road – hygiene kits, school supplies, cleaning supplies, non-perishable food, pet food, baby supplies
- Destin Commons (donation center located between Bass Pro Shops and World of Beer) – toiletries, water, non-perishable food items, cleaning supplies, baby supplies, first aid items, new bedding, chainsaws, rakes, buckets, shovels
- Fort Walton Beach Public Library, 185 Miracle Strip Parkway, Fort Walton Beach – toiletries, diapers, new underwear and socks, first aid items, cleaning supplies, pillows, blankets, box fans, dust masks, utility gloves
- Okaloosa County School District – books, coloring books, art supplies, toys, board games
- Sunshine Yoga, 211 Main Street, Destin – paper plates and plastic utensils, baby wipes, water, peanut butter, bread, non-perishable food items, lighters and other items.
Santa Rosa County
- SpringHill Suites Navarre Beach, 8375 Gulf Boulevard – cleaning supplies, baby necessities, hygiene kits, non-perishable food items, pet supplies, bottled water
- Alaqua, 914 Whitfield Road, Freeport – bottled water, dog and cat food, litter, used linens, cleaning products, pet crates
- Boys & Girls Club of the Emerald Coast, 427 Greenway Trail, Santa Rosa Beach – school supplies, snacks, water, non-perishable food, athletic supplies
- Davis Properties of Northwest Florida, 4130 E County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach – toiletry and hygiene products, water, garbage bags, batteries, laundry detergent, rolled quarters for laundromat, first aid items, pet food, cleaning supplies
- Food For Thought Outreach, 132 Market Street, Santa Rosa Beach – diapers, pull-ups, baby wipes, new underwear for children in all sizes, infant formula (pre-mixed), baby bottles, pacifiers
- Good News United Methodist Church, 4747 US Highway 98 W, Santa Rosa Beach – hygiene products, first aid supplies, tarps, bug spray, hardware supplies, feminine products, baby supplies, new socks and underwear, snacks, non-perishable foods, coloring books, crayons, toys, tarps, toilet paper, paper plates and disposable utensils
- Grace Point Sales Center, 87 Grace Point Way, Watersound – non-perishable food, cleaning supplies, hygiene products, camp stoves, propane, disposable plates, cups and utensils, pet food, baby supplies
- Grayton Beach Catering, 2303 U.S. Highway 98 W, Grayton Beach – Gatorade is their biggest request, water, juice drinks
- Grayton Beer Company, 217 Serenoa Road, Santa Rosa Beach
- Justin Gaffrey Gallery, 21 Blue Gulf Drive, Santa Rosa Beach – ready to eat foods, baby items, tarps and new in package socks and underwear
- Louis Louis, 35 Mussett Bayou Road, Santa Rosa Beach – water, non-perishable food items, feminine products, toiletries, diapers, wipes, batteries, flashlights, first aid supplies
- Ohana Institute, 30Avenue, 12805 U.S. Highway 98 E, Inlet Beach – tarps, disinfectant wipes, batteries, staple guns, hammers, nails, garbage bags, filled gas cans, household cleaning supplies, baby supplies, hygiene products, work gloves, new socks and underwear
- Stinky’s Bait Shack, 5994 West County Road 30A, Santa Rosa Beach – Tarps, batteries, tents, folding chairs, buckets, styrofoam coolers, toiletries, lighters, charcoal, fuel and fuel cans, kids games and art supplies
- The Hive Creative Consulting, 88 Lynn Drive, Santa Rosa Beach – pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, sweaters, coats
- Walton Area Chamber of Commerce, 63 S. Centre Trail, Santa Rosa Beach – batteries, cleaning supplies, paper goods, hygiene items and toiletries, diapers, sunscreen, water, tarps
- YOLO Board + Beach, 11610 U.S. Highway 98, Miramar Beach
List updated 10/18/18