Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty hosted a celebration of its agents and staff Saturday, Jan. 28, at Hotel Effie in Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. The purpose of the yearly event is to recognize the successes of the brokerage’s team members throughout 2022.
In 2022, Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty achieved a gross sales volume of more than $1.9 billion. With 107 full-time agents, that’s an average agent production of more than $29 million, almost six times the market average and one of the highest rates in North America, putting us in the top 10 in the United States for average agent productivity for the past two years.
We secured nearly 19 percent market share in sales greater than $2 million and had an average home sales price of $2.5 million. More than one-third (36%, up 6% from 2021) of our sales volume for 2022 was sold in-house, a testament to our company’s culture of collaboration.
In attendance at Saturday’s gala were VIP guests:
- Willaim Diouf, regional vice president, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates, and his wife, Marianne
- Bill and Cathy Abbott, parents of owner/broker, Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty, Chris Abbott
- Jon and Judy Morar, parents of owner/broker, Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty, Blake Morar
- Geoff Hill, vice president of affiliate services, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC (via video)
- Philip A. White Jr., president and CEO, Sotheby’s International Realty (via video)
Awards Gala Sponsors
Also in attendance were representatives from our valued sponsors:
SETCO Services Regional Manager
Chief Executive Officer
President and Chief Executive Officer
VP, Residential Banking
Sales Manager & Senior Loan Officer
Assistant to Lisa Bell
Josh and Deeanna with Epic Photo Co. were on-hand to document the evening through photography.
Peer Vote Awards
The Extraordinary Award
This award is presented to individual agents and buyer agents in two tiers: Those with $25 million or more in sales volume, and those who exceeded $50 million. This year’s winners included:
We also celebrated a new installation of Leadership Council members for 2023:
And, we recognized outgoing Leadership Council members for their service:
We celebrated with team members who have reached five- and 15-year anniversaries with our company:
- Five years: Jessica Jones, Penny Jackson, Wes Warren, Ron Hefner, Travis Worley, Ginger Lindsey and Wes Madden
- 15 years: Nina McCaslin-Horn