The holidays are just prettier at the beach! Just a few weeks removed from a big Thanksgiving meal, who wants to do it all over again? Close the kitchen and choose from these options for Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year’s celebrations.
As always, with this information, we recommend calling ahead to verify availability and make reservations as needed. This list has been updated for Christmas and New Year’s 2022.
- Soleil: Save the date for the New Year’s Eve Révillion Dinner — five delicious courses paired with wine. Call 850.353.2867 to reserve your seat.
- Grande Vista Bar & Grill: Enjoy a three-course plated meal at this Emerald Grande staple on Christmas Day from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended and may be made by calling 850.424.0621. You can view the menu here. This location will also be open for New Year’s Eve dining from 6 to 10 p.m. Reservations are encouraged for this event as well. The menu for New Year’s Eve can be viewed here.
- LuLu’s: This bayfront locale will host Noon Year’s Eve, an annual celebration at 10 a.m. Friday, December 31. Enjoy kid-friendly fun for the whole family with a sandcastle contest, face painting, live music and more. For additional information, visit www.lulusfunfoodmusic.com.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Dine in with Ruth’s Chris’ holiday menu from December 5-23, or plan for take-out options including the Celebration Feast and holiday sides to go. They will be closed Christmas Day but open Christmas Eve from 5 to 8 p.m., including pictures with Santa. On New Year’s Eve, they will operate on normal business hours. For more information, call 850.837.7884 or visit ruthschrisdestin.com.
- Sarah K’s Gourmet: The world-renowned caterer behind Sarah K’s offers plenty of take-home options to get you in the Christmas spirit. Look through these options or contact them at 850.269.0044 to discuss your needs.
- Cracker Barrel: Stop by for a meal through 2 p.m. Christmas Eve or order one of their pre-packaged holiday meals now available for pre-order here.
- Publix: Choose from a host of options from sandwich platters to holiday desserts by perusing the offerings here.
- The Fresh Market: Holiday meals are one of The Fresh Market’s best-kept secrets, which you can view here. Choose from ham, turkey, tenderloin, lamb and more.
- Whole Foods Market: Pick dinner up here. Whether you’re vegan, prefer a surf-and-turf meal or want to go all-out with beef wellington, they’ll have you covered. Peruse the menu on their website.
- The Honey Baked Ham Co.: You’ll never be disappointed by one of these delicious hams and heat-and-serve sides. Visit their website to build your order or call 850.650.2636.
- Toast Wine Bar: Celebrate New Year’s Eve with a masquerade party. Reservations are required as space is limited. Call 850.279.6665 for more details. Click here for additional information.
- Solaris: Ring in the New Year aboard a yacht in a 21+-only event. Your ticket includes a four-and-half-hour cruise, a four-course menu, party favors, a midnight champagne toast and a fireworks display. Tickets are $200 per guest. This one frequently sells out so make your reservations now at sunquestcruises.com or by calling 850.650.2519.
- Vintij Food & Wine: For the first time ever, Vintij will be open Christmas Eve night and New Year’s Day for brunch. Reservations are highly encouraged by calling 850.650.9820. Visit vintij.com for hours and more details.
- Sandcastles at Hilton Sandestin: Join in a Christmas Day celebration at Sandcastles Restaurant at Hilton Sandestin Beach. Indulge in a gourmet holiday buffet featuring salads and starters, chef-carved meats, entrees, sides and desserts. This is open to hotel guests only at a rate of $54.95 per adult and $24.85 for children ages six to 12. Visit this website for more.
- Ovide: Ovide at Hotel Effie Sandestin is offering a festive night and exclusive Christmas menu on December 25. Indulge in a delicious meal and holiday lights and décor in the restaurant and throughout the grounds. Call 850.351.3030 for reservations or click here for more. Live holiday music is on-tap from 4 to 6 p.m. in The Lobby Bar.
- Blue Mountain Bakery: Order ahead for the holidays from Blue Mountain Bakery’s breakfast and bakery menu. More information is available here. Catering options are also available by visiting this link. A Christmas menu is scheduled to be released the week of November 13 with pickup on December 23. They are also launching reheat options for New Year’s.
- The Citizen: Celebrate the holidays at The Citizen with “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” a limited number of options for a one-of-a-side private celebration. Events must be scheduled between December 1 and December 22 by contacting Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ambrosia: Secure your reservations now for New Year’s Eve at one of the newest restaurants in the area. Ambrosia specializes in prime seafood and steaks. Make a reservation on their website here.
- Pescado: Pescado is ready to ring in the new year with two dining opportunities — early-bird and late-night reservations. Tickets will be released on December 1 and include a glass of Cava on arrival, three-course dinner, live music, a midnight countdown and toast, party favors and more. Downstairs, The Courtyard at Pescado will host a New Year’s Eve Times Square party with photo booth, small bites menu and more from 7:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Ticketholders for the event upstairs will have access to the party in The Courtyard but The Courtyard tickets do not provide access to the rooftop event. To book dinner reservations upstairs, click here. To get tickets to The Courtyard party, click here.
- Cuvee 30A: Cuvee 30A is open December 24 from 4 to 8:30 p.m. for Tim Creehan’s Christmas Eve Dinner service featuring their award-winning menu and seasonal chef specials. Book your family’s holiday table using the reservation form on this page. Cuvee will also host a New Year’s Eve special from 4:30 to 10 p.m. with menu and details located here. Reservations are strongly encouraged for both evenings.
- Harpoon Harry’s: It wouldn’t be a proper Christmas on the beach without the traditional buffet offered here. Join them on Christmas Day between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Cost is $49.95 per adult, $24.95 for youth ages four and free for children younger than four. Make a reservation by calling 850.234.6060. Check their website for additional info.
- Destin Ice Market: Take home prime meats, sides, wine and more from Destin Ice Market’s bountiful offerings. Call 850.502.4100 or visit their website for more details.
- Little’s Lunches and Kitchen 30A: Let Little’s Lunches handle the heavy lifting with their expansive catering and party trays. Call 850.276.5372 or visit their website for more information.
- Sharky’s: This beachfront favorite will be closed on Christmas Eve and Day but open on New Year’s Eve and Day. Visit sharkysbeach.com for more details.
- The Grand Marlin: Stop by on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day for brunch or dinner. They are closed on Christmas Day. Visit www.thegrandmarlin.com/pcb/ for more.
We are continuing to add options to this list as we receive them. If you know of a restaurant we should add, please leave their information below.
Last updated 12/9/22