Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty hosted a celebration of its agents and staff Saturday, Feb. 1, at The Henderson Beach Resort and Spa in Destin. The purpose of the yearly event is to recognize the successes of the brokerage’s team members throughout 2019.
During 2019, Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty achieved a sales volume of nearly $920 million, an 18.4 percent increase over the previous year. With 66 full-time agents, that’s an average agent production of nearly $14 million, more than five times the market average. We secured 19 percent market share in sales greater than $1 million and had an average home sales price of $1.1 million. One-third of our sales volume for 2019 was sold in-house, a testament to our company’s culture of collaboration. And, we were honored to serve more than 1,100 families throughout the year. Six of our teams placed in the ECAR Top 50 and 16 of our agents/teams placed in the Top 100.
In attendance at Saturday’s gala were special guests from Sotheby’s International Realty’s corporate offices and affiliates from throughout the network, including:
- Keynote speaker Bob Corcoran, CEO, Bob Corcoran & Associates, and his wife Brenda
- Robbie Briggs, CEO and president, Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty (Dallas), and his wife, Nancy
- Amanda and Travis Howard, Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty (Huntsville)
- Finley Hair, regional vice president, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates, and his wife, Julie
- Geoff Hill, vice president of affiliate services, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates, and his wife, Margie
- Bill and Cathy Abbott
Also in attendance were representatives from our valued gala sponsors: SETCO Services, Hancock Whitney Bank, 360 Blue, Coastal Insurance, G.G. Bloom and our media partner, VIE magazine.
Award winners honored during the gala included:
Both Andy & Christina Meinen (Highest List Price to Sales Price Ratio) and Warren Group (Most Closed Inbound Referrals) earned awards but were not in attendance at Saturday’s event.
We also recognized a new installation of Leadership Council members for 2020:
- Nina Horn
- Carrie Shoaf
- Keen Polakoff
- Craig Baranowski
- Robin Morrow
- Dana Ford
- Blake Jones
And, we celebrated with team members who have reached five- and 10-year anniversaries with our company:
- Five years: Carrie Shoaf, Jonathan Spears, Sara Mallett, Sarah Stone, Debbie Webb Watson
- 10 years: Casey Joiner, Andrew Meinen, Christina Meinen