The Savor the Season event presents a truly unforgettable evening once per year at the Caliza Pool in Alys Beach, benefiting the Taylor Haugen Foundation.
This year’s event takes place on Wednesday, November 4th from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
As a repeat Platinum Sponsor, we welcome you to join us for wine tasting, silent and live auctions, as well as delicious seasonal cuisine prepared by from some of Northwest Florida’s finest chefs and restaurants.
Tickets are $75 per person and can be purchased at THFSavorTheSeason.org.
Participating chefs and restaurants include:
- Steve Withall, Highlands House
- Chris Mongogna & Jason Jaume, NOLA Boiling Company
- Ruston Johnson, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Todd Misener, Stinky’s Fish Camp
- Dan Vargo, Seagar’s Steakhouse
- David Cunningham, Restaurant V
- Mark Eichin, Restaurant Paradis
- Matt Moore, Havana Beach Bar & Grill
- Kevin Korman, Caliza Restaurant
- Heidi McAnulla, Bake My Day
- Chris Holbrook, Signature Catering 30A
- Heyward McKenzi, Culinary Catering 365
About the Taylor Haugen Foundation
The Taylor Haugen Foundation provides awareness, education and abdominal injury protection to secondary aged schools and leagues in contact sports through its YESS© Program (Youth Equipment for Sports Safety). The Foundation also recognizes and supports outstanding scholar-athletes with scholarships and awards.