Sunshine Shuttle & Limousine Service is proud to introduce their on-demand rider app, which has been designed to provide the Emerald Coast of Northwest Florida with a safe, secure, high quality, on-demand riding experience.
For almost 10 years, Sunshine has traditionally been a spearhead in developing new ways to provide enhanced community transportation for the Emerald Coast. From their Shuttle and Limousine services to their Coach line division and 30A-Trolley program, their next step is designed to meet the needs and growing demands of both residents and tourists who desire an on-demand app style service from a quality, experienced and local company like Sunshine Shuttle.
“In partnership with an app development company from New York, our technology director James Hutto, a former Uber driver and employee, has worked tirelessly to complete a project that we believe will change the way transportation is provided on the Emerald Coast, helping to solve some of the traffic congestion problems we face In-Season and Out,” says Owner and Founder of Sunshine Shuttle & Limousine Service John Finch.
On-Demand App Features
- Allows easy access to the entire fleet of Sunshine’s smoke-free vehicles
- Riding with drivers that pass a rigorous background check and random drug testing
- Transport in vehicles with extensive records proving continued maintenance
- Every trip through the app or desktop booking portal is covered by a $6 Million Insurance Policy
- Every On-Demand ride is supported and tracked by live dispatch personnel, available for your support, 24/7
The app is currently available in both Apple & Android stores.
It’s free to download, easy to navigate and the service is available 24 hours a day, all over the Emerald Coast of Northwest Florida.
30A-Trolley Service Begins Memorial Day Weekend
The 30A-Trolley will begin operating Memorial Day Weekend from 11am to 10pm 7 days a week through Labor Day, and we’re treating riders to video tours of our most exceptional properties via the trolley’s on-board monitors all season long!
Explore what’s on the market near the trolley’s current stops: