You know what goes great with Thanksgiving? The beach. Whether you’re planning a holiday getaway for two or gathering the entire family on the Emerald Coast this November, we’ve found some meal options to eliminate your time in the kitchen so you can spend more quality time together.
As always, with this type of information and due to potential COVID restrictions, we recommend calling ahead to verify availability and to make reservations as needed. This list has been updated for Thanksgiving 2021.
- Harbor Docks: Harbor Docks has planned for a drive-thru Thanksgiving dinner giveaway, with donations accepted to benefit local charities. Times are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, November 25. Visit harbordocks.com or call 850.837.2506 for more details.
- Brotula’s Seafood House & Steamer: Brotula’s will host its sixth annual Thanksgiving buffet. Adults can dine for $48.95; children 3-11, $24.95; younger than 3, free. Call 850.460-8900 to make reservations or visit brotulas.com for more information.
- Marina Cafe: Stop by for their annual Thanksgiving Buffet, but be sure to reserve your table online at marinacafe.com or via phone at 850.837.7960. Cost is $54 for adults, $24 for children 12 and younger and free for those under 5.
- Jackacuda’s: Unlike in years past, Jackacuda’s will not be offering a Thanksgiving buffet, but will be open for normal dining options from noon to 9 p.m. Visit jackacudas.com for more.
- The Henderson: Thanksgiving plans at The Henderson include an on-site buffet-style Thanksgiving feast and a Thanksgiving to-go package to feed four. Visit The Henderson’s website or call 850.424.4436 for additional details.
- 790 On The Gulf: Celebrate Thanksgiving at 790 On The Gulf, with a buffet dinner from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit eatmoregumbo.com or call 850.650.4853 for additional information.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: In addition to its regular menu, Ruth’s Chris will offer a sizzling turkey breast with cranberry relish for $35 and sides such as sausage and herb stuffing, corn pudding and pumpkin creme brulée for additional purchase. A children’s menu is also being offered for $14.95. For more information, call 850.837.7884 or visit ruthschrisdestin.com.
- AJ’s On The Bayou: AJ’s is planning its sixth annual Thanksgiving feast from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. The meal features traditional favorites, with donations received benefitting AJ’s Kids on the Coast Foundation. Visit their Facebook page for more details.
- Emerald Grande: Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings plus desert from noon to 4 p.m. in the Emerald Grande ballroom. A children’s buffet will be available and reservations are required by calling 850.424.0622. You can view more information at their website or view the buffet menu. Buffet cost is $50 per person or $25 for children 12 and younger.
- Grande Vista Bar & Grill: A special three-course plated Thanksgiving dinner is being offered. More information is available here, including a complete menu. Reservations are highly recommended. Cost is $33 for adults and $19 for children 12 and younger.
- Solaris: Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner on the water aboard the 125-ft. Solaris yacht. In addition to a decadent Thanksgiving buffet, you can sit back and relax as the yacht cruises through the Choctawhatchee Bay. The SOLARIS will cruise twice on Thanksgiving Day, with lunch and dinner options. Cost is $80 for adults; $50 for children 3-10; and, $30 for infants 2 and younger. This one frequently sells out so make your reservations now at sunquestcruises.com or by calling 850.650.2519.
- Vintij Food & Wine: A traditional Thanksgiving feast, accompanied by seafood and vegan and gluten-free options, will be served on Thanksgiving Day for both indoor and outdoor seating. Reservations are highly encouraged by calling 850.650.9820. Visit vintij.com for hours and more details.
- The Surf Hut: The Surf Hut will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, offering a traditional Thanksgiving plated dinner and a limited menu as well. Call 850.460.7750 or visit surfhutdestin.com.
- Kenny D’s: Kenny D’s will be serving Thanksgiving dinner, as well as its regular menu, from noon to 4:30 p.m. They’re also offering advance orders for their fried turkeys ($55) as well as a complete Thanksgiving feast to feed 6-8 people for $155. Call 850.650.0755 for reservations for either option.
- Royal Palm Grille: This favorite is open for Thanksgiving with no reservations required. Cost is $29 per person and includes salad, turkey, sides and choice of desserts. Visit their Facebook page for more details or call 850.424.7300.
- Mezcal Mexican Grill: A traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings is being planned, with three seatings available on Thanksgiving Day. The meal will be served buffet-style at 11 a.m., 12:45 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. A pre-order takeout meal is also available to feed up to six or up to 12 people. Visit their website to make reservations or view the takeout menu, which also includes margaritas by the gallon.
- Ovide: Ovide at Hotel Effie Sandestin is offering a classic southern meal complete with turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, savory gravy, Effie’s iconic biscuits and more. Call 850.351.3030 for reservations or visit hoteleffie.com/thanksgiving.
- Blue Mountain Bakery: Offering a fully-cooked pick-up menu with reheat instructions, the family feast package is designed to feed five to six people and has specially marked gluten-free options. All ordering must be handled online at bluemountainbakery.com with pickup from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, November 24.
- Cuvee 30A: Offered in family-style dinner seating as opposed to a traditional buffet, enjoy Cuvee 30A’s Louisiana fried turkey and an assortment of traditional trimmings, side dishes and desserts, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. Visit https://cuvee30a.com/thanksgiving for menu. Reservations are required and were scheduled to open online soon at the time of publication. Call 850.909.0111 for more information.
- Stinky’s Fish Camp: Open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. for Thanksgiving dinner. It’s the only day of the year that Stinky’s accepts reservations. Reach them at 850.267.3053 or visit stinkysfishcamp.com.
- Fish Out of Water (FOOW): A brunch feature will start the day from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., followed by a dinner feature from 4 to 9 p.m. Tables are available first-come, first-served and reservations are not accepted. Call 850.534.5050 or visit FOOW30A.com.
- Local Catch: Local Catch will not be open on Thanksgiving Day, but will be available for dine-in throughout Thanksgiving week from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Live music the day after Thanksgiving with the Forrest Williams Band is planned from 7 to 10 p.m. Visit localcatch30a.com for more details.
- Café Thirty-A: The dining room is already at capacity for Thanksgiving, but you can take a piece of Cafe Thirty-A home with you in the form of a Thanksgiving to-go meal that feeds six for $300. Visit cafethirtya.com or call 850.231.2166 for more details.
- The Bay: Plans are underway for a Thanksgiving lunch served from 11 a.m to 4 p.m., with reservations opening November 1 at 8 a.m via telephone. No dinner service is planned. The restaurant advises calling early to grab a spot — 850.622.2291. More details may be available on their website: baysouthwalton.com.
- Old Florida Fish House: Old Florida Fish House is offering traditional Thanksgiving turkey as well as ham and prime rib on a Thanksgiving Day buffet with a variety of sides from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call 850.534.3045 for reservations or visit www.oldfloridafishhouse.com/events/thanksgiving-buffet/.
- Modica Market: Reserve order your organic, free-range Thanksgiving turkey ready to cook at home, along with side dishes ranging from corn souffle to sweet potato pie. Ham and tenderloin are also available. Call 850.231.1214 or visit modicamarket.com/seasonal for more.
- The Hub 30A: Take the stress out of the holidays and leave the cooking to them. Thanksgiving to-go online ordering is now open. Enjoy house-smoked turkey, traditional sides and locally baked pies from Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop. Family packages and a la carte items available. Pre-ordering is required by Monday, Nov. 22, with pick-up times on 11/24 or 11/25. Online ordering is available during business hours 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Call 850.213.0782 or visit hub30a.com.
- Farm & Fire: A Thanksgiving buffet-style meal is planned with reservations required by calling 850.622.3871 only. Seatings include times from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visit farmandfirepizza.com for more information.
- LakeHouse: A buffet-style brunch or traditional Thanksgiving options will be available at LakeHouse in WaterColor. Reservations are required by emailing email@example.com. Family-style take-out options are also available with pickup or delivery to WaterColor from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The meal feeds a family of four including sides and dessert. Visit watercolorresort.com or call 850.231.7773 for additional details.
- The Grand Marlin: Make your Thanksgiving “grand” with a dine-feature that includes a soup or salad appertizer, roasted turkey entree and pumpkin pie or apple pie for dessert. Reservations for in-house dining are recommended by calling 850.249.1500. View more details at thegrandmarlin.com/pcb.
- Runaway Island: Thanksgiving at the Island will take over this beachside restaurant from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. Buffet pricing is $32 for adults and $20 for children 12 and younger. More details are available at runawayislandpcb.com and reservations are recommended for bet dining times.
- Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant: Add crab legs to your traditional Thanksgiving feast at Sharky’s, which will be offering a buffet from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Cost is $27.95 for adults and $15.95 for 12 and younger with four and younger free. Reservations are recommended by calling 850.235.2420. Visit sharkysbeach.com for more details.
- Saltwater Grill: Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving buffet, by reservation only, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Cost is $38 for adults, $19 for children 12 and younger. Children younger than 3 eat free with a paying adult. Call 850.230.2739 to get on the list. Visit saltwatergrillpcb.com for more.
- Shades30A: Shades is offering fried turkey pick-up (no sides) that feeds four to six people for $70 plus tax. The deadline for placing your order is the Monday prior to Thanksgiving, with pick-up November 23 or 24 from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Call 850.231.9410 to place an order while supplies last. Visit shades30a.com for more restaurant info.
- Destin Ice Market: Start with your choice of a turkey — brined, seasoned, and uncooked oven-ready bird — to cook at home or let them smoke one for you. Then, customize your meal with countless options of traditional and unique side items. Orders must be placed before noon Nov. 20, and picked up between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 24. Call 850.502.4100 or visit https://destinicemarket30a.com/thanksgiving-menu for more details.
- Little’s Lunches and Kitchen 30A: Grab a chef-crafted Thanksgiving feast from this location, including main course, sides and dessert. These meals are available through November while supplies last. Items are packaged, ready to heat. Call 850.276.5372 or visit their website for more details.
We are continuing to add options to this list as we receive them. If you know of a restaurant we should add, please leave their information below.
Last updated 11/17/21